Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

10, 9 , 8 , 7, 6, 5 , 4, 3, 2, 1..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

In my earlier years we would always go out or go to someones house and party into the New Year. We no longer do that. We or at least I can speak for myself, I'm really looking forward to the NEW Year. There are many goals that I want to accomplish and it also makes me excited to know that each day is a day closer to spring!! Once Christmas is over, I dred the winter with every bit of my being and loath it to no end! But I refuse to ever move from here, so I just wait for the dreary months to go away.
I find spring and the sunshine completely motivating! The bright colors, the new growth, and it just seems like everything and everybody wakes up again!! I wish everyday was sunny and 72.
2005 wasn't a bad year. Could of been better, could of been worse. Actually it was pretty good here at home. It's everywhere else that was really hard on others. Katrina, Rita, Iraq, the never ending bad news on TV. I am not much of a TV person at all. There's MANY reasons why I dont like TV.
However, I did catch this women comedian on Comedy Central tonight. Her name is Linda...forget her last name, starts with an L. She is pretty funny talking about all the different races and literally picks on people in the audience that are black, mexican, jewish, whatever, whites too, but if you have an open mind and not take things so seriously, she can be pretty funny to listen to.
One of my favorite comdedians died this year. Mitch Hedberg. OMG, he is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! I love his kind of comedy.

2006................. looking forward to a very good year in building my business and accomplishing more things then previous years. I feel it!!! It's going to happen!!! I have many goals to reach, and I'm looking forward to the journey to each of them.

Todays Tidbit:
A clear conscience makes a soft pillow............ Make each day count!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google