Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 - WOW

2006.....

I can't believe its 2006. Seems not long ago that alot of people were worried about the Y2K. I dont know how the time goes by so fast. ugh! Slowwwwwwwwwwww dowwwwwwwwwn!!!

I watched the ball drop on TV. It looks like it would be pretty amazing to be in NYC on New Years Eve, but I dont think I could actually stand there all day in the streets and wait like they do. I'm sure it is really awesome and something to experience though.

At least I wont wake up with a hangover. Those years of doing that are wayyyyyyyyyy behind me. We had alot of fun years ago partying and so forth then I just got to the point of realizing that I hate waking up feeling like crap!! Why put myself through that? Ohhhhhhh but I did way too many times and glad that is a thing of the past. Don't really want to elaborate on that any further!!

I was thinking as I was watching though, that there were about a million people in NYC having a great time, singing and dancing, heard John Lennons song.....oh I forget what it is called, but a line is "you can say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..... and hearing NEW YORK NEW YORK by Sinatra........ just makes you think if a million people can stand and be together all day singing and dancing and having the peace that they were all feeling in celebration....why cant our whole country be like that.........every day???????

Things have changed so much in the last 30 years. Will these days now actually be "the good ol days" to someone?

-------------------------------------------
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google