Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Work at Home....... and Life


I have never done a blog before so this will be a learning process.

My name is Dawn and I am a work at home mom. We live out in the country now and have been here for almost 7 years. All the years prior, we lived in a fairly large city and.....well.... I can't even make myself ever go back there unless I ABSOLUTELY have to. When I go back there, everything looks Soooooo crowded now, run down, and just, well plain ugly! I have no clue how we lived there as long as we did. Actually, its because we didn't know any better. We seen better and knew we wanted to get away from there, but until you are actually away from such an enviroment like that, you dont realize how crazy it really is. Ok, enough on that.
I have been with my husband now almost 20 years. WOW, that really makes me sound old. Hmmmm, guess I never wrote that down before. Well, the time has completely flown and I still feel like we are just getting started!! So much we still need and want to do!!
I am licensed by the State Medical Board as a Massotherapist, but I no longer practice in that line of work. I now work from home and I LOVE it!!!!!!!
Here I am almost 40 (ugh! - again writing something that I have not wrote before) and never have I ever imagined being able to stay at home and do something that is sooooo AWESOME!
To do a job that is fun, educating, rewarding, and something that you actually can't wait to sit down and do is not something that I ever thought was possible. Day in and day out.... it is everything that a person would want. I love being at home and being able to do what I want to do and when I want to do it! How cool is that?????? And I can work in my pajamas! I am really lucky. The business is growing and eventually, I would love it so that my husband does not have to go out and work away from home either!!
All for now..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google