Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

>>>Click Here For More Info About Working From Home<<<

I am with The Four Point Group and we work along side an international wellness company.
If you are interested in doing something either part time or full time, we have an orientation call that explains everything that it is that we do and what we dont do, some credentials, history, how we get paid, etc....... what I do is set up an appointment, I call you, and 3-way you in to our orientation call and you listen to all the details, then when the call is over, you and I speak privately and go over any questions that you may have.

Ready to make a change????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google