Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Got Goals?





I have many goals this year. One is to work my business a whole lot harder then I did last year. Last year, I was just starting out, had alot to learn and now I need to stay focused and aplly all that I know how to do in order to get where I want to be. I love working from home, I love being at home and this oppurtunity is everything that a person could want and more. So, I need to be sure to balance my business and my life to work out better in all aspects.

I also need to weed out the things that lay heavy on my mind or the things that get in my way.

My main goal is to build my business strong and help the others that want to do the same. I also want to reach my status level at least by June. That would be completely awesome! One thing that I have learned is that I need to make myself a schedule. Instead of just winging everything and doing things 'whenever', I need to actually make myself some sort of a schedule as if I was in school or something. That way I can accomplish more things in a better, easier way. I think one of the hardest things about working at home is that your chores are all around you and you have a tendency to feel guilty if those things are not getting done. Then when I'm doing things around the house, I feel like I should be working. So, I need to find as much of a balance as I can, yet it doesn't always work that way because of the type of work that I do.

Someday................... I'll have it all together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google