Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Work at Home Blog Health Money Business Life

It's been too long since I've blogged.
I have just been extremely busy working and trying to keep up with everything else.
One of my concerns is that right now its February, its cold and ugly out and so I'm working like crazy, however, soon when spring gets here, I am going to want to be outside playing in the dirt like a little kid. I miss the sunshine. I envy those that live in it year around.

Hmmmmm maybe I can have this window knocked out here in this room and put in sliding glass doors so I can feel more of an open space.....and build a back deck. That would be nice!!

I definately need to get the new floors put down in the bathrooms and I really want to pull up the carpet in the dinning room and hallway. My to-do list seems endless. I wish I could function on just 3 hours of sleep!!! That would be great and I would get so much done. I heard that Donald Trump only sleeps about 3 hours a night, or was i t 4? Anyway............

I just discovered that I really like apple juice. lol Just never know what you will discover about yourself when you are 39 and think that you know what you like and dont like already.

Well, I am going to work EXTRA hard this week. I have set some goals for myself to be completed by the end of the month and so I think this week will be crucial !!!

~me

2 Comments:

Blogger Acne Cure said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. I will keep reading.
Please take the time to visit my following blogs about Acne:
proactive acne treatment blog.
best acne treatment blog.
acne scar treatment blog.
laser acne treatment blog.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ynebibyduk.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/qupemuq.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google