Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm amazed

It amazes me how people will contact you saying that they want to have their own business working from home. We show them that there are no risks, been in business for 20 plus years etc etc etc..... and all the other benefits and so forth and then they dont take that first step to even try. I have to laugh.

My husband and I were talking the other day when he is out and about that he hears people day after day, week after week and month after month how much they hate thier job and complain complain complain..... BUT................ THEY DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Either its fear, a comfort zone, or I dont know what.... but.... I feel its like a headache....... if your not going to take the aspirin, then dont complain!

Okay, my vent for the day!

We got the new floor in the dinning room and hallway that I said that I wanted earlier. Just need to finish up the trim. The my next project is floors in the 2 bathrooms and some painting. Next will be some spring cleaning, then when spring gets here, I can work in the yard. Sounds like a plan!!

Quote to note ~ If you think you can, or cant, ..... your right!

1 Comments:

Blogger davem said...

I like the last comment.Great data, now back to working on best allergy air purifier.Keep up the good blog,best allergy air purifier.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google