Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Labels, our health and why WE have to take care of OURSELVES

We have some of the countries best scientist and doctors on our staff providing us with safer and better products for our homes & our health!
Why are they safer?
Because we do not use any harsh chemicals and preservatives. Other companies do, and that allows thier products to sit on the store shelves longer until you come along to buy them.

I came across this website a few months ago called concernedmoms.com . A really good way to educate yourself about what is in products that people use EVERY DAY! We have so many illnesses and diseases that never exsisted years ago.............. READ WHY!

Our country is a - dont fix it till its broke country, we need to be focusing more on prevention!!!! It's alot cheaper that way too, and less stressful and less heartache.

Dont be too busy to live better and longer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Expansion Joints said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Industrial Dust Control ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to batteries and Industrial Dust Control with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...dampex.com

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google