Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Please email me if you would like to attend

For Your Health & Your Wealth - Choices Are Here
Date
07 April 2006
Time
Start time will be 9:00pm Est / 8 CT / 7 MT / and 6 PT.
Where
Online Party Room 1 http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/chat/chat.php
Contact
Dawn Blake [email]
Link
Click here for more information
Attachment
Discussion will be covering your choices of benefiting your health as well as your wealth. Sharing some education and knowledge of the alternatives that we have available. Life and success is not about one thing only. It’s about balance and taking advantage and utilizing all that we can to benefit our lives in several ways. Come in sit back, relax, bring a friend and see what it is that we do to enhance our lives and others every day. Start time will be 9:00pm Est / 8 CT / 7 MT / and 6 PT. I look forward to sharing this time with you. ~Dawn
Click here to signup for an email reminder for this chat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google