Work At Home Mom and Life

Just an average mom working at home with teenage daughters, husband, and 3 dogs. I'll be writing about the past, present and future, my interests, things I love and things that make me crazy, you just never know! Every day is an interesting day, good or bad, we all learn something and I love to learn!!

Name:
Location: United States

I am a work at home mom with tons if interests, married with 2 teenage daughters, dogs (labs and a chihuahua), I live in the country and there is not enough hours in my day to do all that I want to do!!

Friday, April 21, 2006

WORKING at HOME -- What took so long ?

I am going to be celebrating my ***ONE*** year anniversary working from home next month! I am soooooooooooooo glad that I ran across this WONDERFUL oppurtunity. I just wish I would of known about it years ago!
When you search for a company to work with from home, there is nothing wrong with being skeptical. I actually highly recommend that you are! When you are looking at a company, be SURE to check into all thier credentials, history, check them out at the BBB and whatever other homework you can do.
Also, make sure that it is something that you will enjoy every single day!!! I dont look at what I do as a job by ANY means! I am sooooooooooo passionate and excited about what I do that when I get up in the mornings, I can't get to my computer quick enough! I love it and that makes every single day worth it! Right from the begining I set goals for myself and I have been reaching them!!! Set goals and never never never give up. I know that all I have to do is simply do what is important each day and every day, I am one step closer to my next goal !!!
Also find something that keeps you excited and enthused at all times. I went from a blah blah blah type situation to maybe being a work-a-holic! lol If you love what you do, it makes everything soooooooooo much easier to deal with in life!
Now, my husband works with a major bread company here where we live and he too is just as excited about what I do, that he plans to retire at the age of 44 from his job and come home to do this with me.
GET EXCITED! MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPEN!!! NO ONE CAN DO IT FOR YOU BUT YOU! DONT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS.......................JUST DO IT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a at home site. It pretty much covers at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Karl Hiunzm said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:48 AM  
Anonymous internet home business said...

Your blog is perfect and nice, we are offering home business to learn more visit

home business or

Home Business


Home based business



work at home

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google